Sunday, May 25, 2008

Celebrate my birthday

This year very happy to me. Especial in my activity and more at celebrate my birthday.
My birthday same with Vita whose give me an inspirator to be better. I'm proud with my friends, special Student exchange 2008 Thailand members. They celebrate my birthday in Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi dormitory Pathumthani, Bangkok. Very happiness at celebration held by my friends. There are 4 person, me, Rika, Vita and Didik. Our birthday is May. Actually Mr. bambang too but his birthday in May, 30 rd.
My pasport loss, and I'm confuse. How to back Indonesia while my pasport is loss. Vita and Rika too, we confuse....And the end, the fact our pasport did thief by Abi...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?